The NOVO Folding Slider is the ideal solution for screening large objects.
- Screening area of 2X2 using the NOVO 22WS Detector
- Screening area of 3X2 using the NOVO 15WS Detector
- Controlled by the NOVO Touch Software
- Completely automated movement
- Automatically generates an outstanding high-quality mosaic image
- Small footprint for max portability & easy storage
The NOVO Lookout is a 3 in 1 accessory enabling the following capabilities:
- Assists in identification of the content and nature of an inspected item by providing organic / in-organic designation
- A color X-ray image is automatically displayed
- The Organic Detection Dual Energy Images comply with airport security standards
- Provides a Live Video stream of the inspected item
- The Camera switches automatically between day / night mode (Infra-red)
- Provides A Still Image that can be grabbed and used for analysis and documentation
- Provides a Live Audio stream of the inspected environment allowing the operator to hear the Golden's "clicks" in addition to monitoring the sounds in the surrounding area
Armor Hard Case Detector Protector
The NOVO Armor provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 15WS & NOVO 22WS Detectors. Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover available.
- Newest shock absorbent technology case
- Water resistant design
- Supports wired & wireless communication
- Multiple positioning options
- Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads
- Simple Detector battery replacement
Soft Case Detector Protector
The Detector Soft Protective Cover provides additional protection for the NOVO 15WS & 22WS Detectors.
- Weather & impact protection
- Special opening for Tripod Mount access
- Various positioning options using a carrying strap or D-Rings
- Supports wired & wireless communication
- Lightweight & small footprint
The NOVO Wireless Ranger is a wireless transceiver, which extends the wireless communication range between the tablet and the inspection area.
- Staggering 400m line of sight
- Built in magnets to mount on any ferromagnetic object - tablet, case, vehicle etc.
Wireless Spark III
The Wireless Spark III is device which allows communication between the Tablet and the Detector, as well as control of the Golden X-ray sources. The device is used instead of the Control Box in order to minimize even further the system’s overall weight and size.
Eagle - Long Range Wireless
The NOVO Eagle is an Extremely Long Range Wireless transceiver, which extends the wireless communication between the tablet and the inspection area – Detector and X-Ray Source.
- 3.3km (2 miles) line of sight
- Fully wireless or hybrid communication
- Ideal for Urban scenarios with high RF interference
- Ultimate CBRNE accessory where long operation distances are required
- 1/4” standard threading for tripod connection
- 5 Hours of internal battery operation
- Allows for robot integration
The communication cable provides reliable and fast data transmission between the various system parts.
- Power Over Line for unlimited operation when using an external power source
- Lightweight, robust custom reel - connected to the case or as “stand-alone”
- Extension cables of 50m, 100m and 150m
- Maximum of 300m wired operation range
The Detector Holder is a custom made stand firmly holding the Detector in an upright position (portrait or landscape) when required. The Detector Holder is constructed from stainless steel and aluminum for durability and its low profile design provides high flexibility in tight places. The Detector Stand is available for both the 15W and 22W Detectors.
The Tripod Mount is a lightweight accessory that firmly holds the detector and provides various positioning options.
- Two 1/4” standard threads for tripod or manipulation arm connection
- Secured connection to the Detector using a safety pin
- Numerous positioning options
All Cases are customized by NOVO-DR
|Case||Description||Case External Dimensions|
|Urban||5.11 Covt™ 18 backpack||19.0" x 12.25" x 6.5"|
|Tactical||S115 Pelican™ backpack||18.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"|
|Ultimate||Ultimate backpack||23.0" x 17.3" x 9.45"|
|Patrol||NOVO's fully sized backpack||28.0" x 19.0" x 13.0"|
|Rover||Rugged iM2750 Pelican™ case||24.6" x 19.7" x 14.4"|
NOVO’s lightweight, small profile Detectors can be integrated with various robots while not effecting the robot’s manipulation, flexibility and reach.
For more information, demonstration request, or pricing please visit our contact page